Occupational health, also known as occupational medicine Los Angeles focuses on work-related illnesses and injuries. Using a physician trained in occupational medicine tend to be more effective than using a primary care physician because they are more knowledgeable about state and federal regulations specific to workforce safety and health. We can work directly with employers to ensure that your business is running and your employees are healthy and safe.
Occupational Medicine Benefits
Taking advantage of our occupational medicine Los Angeles means that you can easily promote wellness and prevent diseases among your employees.
Occupational health doctors are required to:
- Have the ability to evaluate whether or not your employees are fit for work
- Be knowledgeable on potential workplace hazards
- Have knowledge of health education, rehabilitation methods, and government regulations on workplace health
- Know how to diagnose and treat workplace injury and diseases
Occupational Medicine Services Offered At Vermont Urgent Care
Our multiservice team provides many occupational health services including:
- Physical Therapy
- Wellness Program
- Injury Treatment
- Drug Testing
- Annual Physical Workup
- Work Fitness Evaluation
- Rehabilitation Follow-Up
- Pre-Employment Evaluation
To schedule an appointment regarding occupational medicine Los Angeles call us at (213) 386-2511 or schedule an appointment online, here.