Coronavirus Testing Kit Los Angeles
If you are carrying the COVID-19 – Remain indoor and in self-isolation – contact the CDC or your local health department for instruction, You maybe directed to go to a special lab for testing.
What is the coronavirus testing?
COVIS-19 is virus that was passed between animals to humans.
Signs that you need to be aware of if you or someone you know is hosting the virus:
- Nasal Secretion, Blood or other body fluids.
- It will attack and infect the respiratory system
- Shortness of breath
- Sore Throat
It is important to note that the symptons are COVID-19 are usually milder that those of SARS and MERS
How does the coronavirus test kit used?
It is used to diagnose patients and help prevent the spread of the virus.
What happens during the COVID-19 Testing?
There are fives stages to the test.
- Swab Test
- Nasal Aspirate
- Tracheal Aspirate
- Sputum Test
- Blood Test
You can lower the risk of picking up the virus by doing the following,
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When possible, keep away from people who are coughing and sneezing.
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces with a household disinfectant spray or wipe.
What insurance company covers the COVID-19 test?
All insured and uninsured patients welcome.
What urgect care in Los Angeles has the coronavirus testing kit?
Vermont Urgent Care & Multi Specialty Center